- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
More Cell Lines News
A Discussion about Transfection and Clone Selection – Methods and Processes
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Transfection and Selection. The result...
- Posted November 13, 2013
Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologies
A Guest Blog by: Ken Clapp, Product Manager Bioreactors, Xcellerex, now part of GE...
- Posted October 20, 2013
Advances in Adherent Cell Culture Approaches Abound – Promoting Progress in Production Performance for Attachment Dependant Processes
A Guest Blog by: William G. Whitford, Sr. Market Manager, Emerging Technologies, Thermo Scientific...
- Posted August 13, 2013
Cell Culture, More Science Than Art – A Call For Care in Cell Culture Practices
A Guest Blog by Timothy Fawcett, Ph.D., Director, BioTechnical Institute of Maryland A few...
- Posted August 7, 2013
Monoclonal Antibody Production – A discussion on the Culturing of Mouse Hybridoma Cells
Last week, we finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Culturing of Mouse Hybridoma...
- Posted July 9, 2013