- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
More Cell Lines News
Gene Optimization and Synthesis as Generic Tools for Streamlined Workflows and Expression Enhancement
A Guest Blog by Dr. Arnd Dankesreiter, Sr. Product Manager, Life Technologies and Dr....
- Posted June 19, 2013
Perfusion Bioreactors -With so much to offer they deserve a closer look
Introduction to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing In the biopharmaceutical industry there is an ever-present drive to...
- Posted June 12, 2013
All About CHO – A discussion on everything from the basics to troubleshooting
Last week, we finished our Ask the Expert discussion on All About CHO. While...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Interesting Late Stage Viral Vaccine Candidates
In March, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America released a new report “Medicines...
- Posted May 9, 2013
Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012
Genetic Engineering News recently published an article titled “Top 20 Best Selling Drugs of...
- Posted March 14, 2013