- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 15 hours ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 3 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 7 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 1 week ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 1 week ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
More Drug Discovery and Development News
Stem Cells Generated From Banked Blood Could Create Powerful Disease Models
Recently, induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) were generated for the first time using small...
- Posted July 11, 2011
Protein Reprogrammed iPS Stem Cells Show Progress in an Animal-Disease Model for Parkinson Disease
The reprogramming of fibroblasts into iPS stem cells via modified proteins was first reported...
- Posted May 24, 2011
Maintaining Serum-Free Hybridoma Culture: 7 Day Run
Sometimes, it is very tricky to cultivate hybridoma cells in serum-free conditions. There are...
- Posted April 4, 2011
Bovine Serum Albumin – a Help or Hindrance in Immunoassays
Immunoassays are an important part of medical diagnosis. They are valuable tools that can...
- Posted March 31, 2011
Antibody Production-65% Outsource
Antibodies, both monoclonal and polyclonal, have become a vital aspect in modern medicine through...
- Posted July 13, 2010