- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Drug Discovery and Development News
Using A Transient CHO System to Reach High Titer Expression Simply and Efficiently
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on achieving gram per liter protein...
- Posted October 27, 2015
Tissue Dissociation – Moving toward standardized protocols and increased consistency
Introduction The culture of primary cells is essential to many research and therapeutic applications....
- Posted October 14, 2015
Exosomes: A Major Phenomenon Flying Under the Radar
A guest blog by William G. Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader, BioProcess, GE Healthcare Life...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Hollow Fiber Provides a Sweet Spot for Several Biomanufacturing Applications
Introduction In the last five years or so, the biopharmaceutical industry has been increasingly...
- Posted September 14, 2015
3D Bioprinting – Research Successes, Challenges, and Future Possibilities
A Guest Blog by Katie Golson, Biomedical Application Engineer, Izumi International Background In the...
- Posted July 9, 2015