- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 15 hours ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 3 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 7 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 1 week ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 1 week ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
More Drug Discovery and Development News
Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SR
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria It is well...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Using A Transient CHO System to Reach High Titer Expression Simply and Efficiently
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on achieving gram per liter protein...
- Posted October 27, 2015
Tissue Dissociation – Moving toward standardized protocols and increased consistency
Introduction The culture of primary cells is essential to many research and therapeutic applications....
- Posted October 14, 2015
Exosomes: A Major Phenomenon Flying Under the Radar
A guest blog by William G. Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader, BioProcess, GE Healthcare Life...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Hollow Fiber Provides a Sweet Spot for Several Biomanufacturing Applications
Introduction In the last five years or so, the biopharmaceutical industry has been increasingly...
- Posted September 14, 2015