- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Drug Discovery and Development News
Is Now the Time to Move Your Research to 3D Cell Culture? Key Considerations and New Tools to Ensure Success
Introduction Mammalian cell culture has been used in research and drug discovery for many...
- Posted July 8, 2015
3D Printing and 3D Bioprinting – Changing the Healthcare Landscape
According to a recent report, “Applications of 3D Printing 2014-2024: Forecasts, Markets, Players,” “The...
- Posted July 2, 2015
Tools and Strategies for Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells – A Discussion
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Transient Protein Production in Mammalian...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells
This Ask the Expert will address questions in regards to transient protein production in...
- Posted April 13, 2015
Intestinal Organoids – An important advancement in the way we study intestinal and adult stem cell biology
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Using Intestinal Organoids for Intestinal...
- Posted March 23, 2015