- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
More Upstream Bioprocessing News
Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contamination
Mycoplasma contamination is a very real concern for research labs. Mycoplasma contamination can compromise...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic Profile
In this mini-webinar, Adam Elhofy, PhD, CSO, Essential Pharmaceuticals, presents data summarizing the findings...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter Tools
A Guest Blog by Barbara Paldus, PhD, CEO and co-founder, Finesse Solutions Due to...
- Posted February 15, 2017
Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic Development
Reducing drug development timelines and cost is a goal that we hear repeatedly in...
- Posted February 13, 2017
A Look at the Current State of Continuous Bioprocessing
Introduction Recently, BioProcess International in conjunction with Pall Life Sciences published an informative supplement...
- Posted February 8, 2017