- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Upstream Bioprocessing News
Direct Inoculum of Bioreactors with CHO Cells from Frozen Seed Bags to Eliminate Continual Seed Trains and improve Facility Utilization
Flexibility in cell culture manufacturing via a reduction in process duration can be a...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Cool Tool – Pall AcroPrep™ Advance 96-well Long Tip Filter Plate Offers Efficiency and Flexibility in Nucleic Acid Purification
A Single Plate for Multiple Applications Purified RNA or DNA is required for most...
- Posted January 23, 2017
Cool Tool – A Complete System for Viral Vector and Recombinant Protein Production in HEK293 Cells
HEK293 cells are easy to grow in culture and commonly used for transfection to...
- Posted January 19, 2017
Automated Collection and Analysis of Bioreactor Samples to Enable Quality by Design Initiatives
Automated Collection and Analysis of Bioreactor Samples by Integration of the Seg-Flow Autosampler with...
- Posted January 18, 2017
Development of Animal-free Peptones for Mammalian and Microbial Culture
Cell culture media optimization continues to play a critical role in both increasing titers...
- Posted January 11, 2017