- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 12 hours ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 3 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 7 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 1 week ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 1 week ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
More Upstream Bioprocessing News
Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic Profile
In this mini-webinar, Adam Elhofy, PhD, CSO, Essential Pharmaceuticals, presents data summarizing the findings...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter Tools
A Guest Blog by Barbara Paldus, PhD, CEO and co-founder, Finesse Solutions Due to...
- Posted February 15, 2017
Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic Development
Reducing drug development timelines and cost is a goal that we hear repeatedly in...
- Posted February 13, 2017
A Look at the Current State of Continuous Bioprocessing
Introduction Recently, BioProcess International in conjunction with Pall Life Sciences published an informative supplement...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving Workflows
Automation is a hot topic lately as it has the potential to overcome key...
- Posted February 6, 2017