- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 12 hours ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 3 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 7 days ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 1 week ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 1 week ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Is Automation the Disruption Pharma R&D Needs?Posted 2 weeks ago
More Upstream Bioprocessing News
Development of Animal-free Peptones for Mammalian and Microbial Culture
Cell culture media optimization continues to play a critical role in both increasing titers...
- Posted January 11, 2017
Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product Development
Increasingly, companies are choosing CHO-based transient production of antibodies in early biopharmaceutical development over...
- Posted December 15, 2016
Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual Lab
I recently found a very cool tool for beginning cell culture scientists or scientists...
- Posted December 14, 2016
Video – Bioprocessing pH Probe Selection and Maintenance
pH is one of the most important parameters in maintaining a healthy cell culture....
- Posted December 13, 2016
Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell Cultures
Cells of the immune system, including macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells, T cells, and...
- Posted December 12, 2016