- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Cell Culture News
The Impact of the Cell Culture Process on Product Quality
Notes from Cell Culture Engineering Conference (CCE XIII) Apr 22-26, 2012 – A guest...
- Posted May 14, 2012
Transferrin – Nature’s solution for iron replacement in serum-free culture
Iron is an essential part of any media formulation, and this is especially true...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Combining Insulin and Transferrin in Cell Culture Supplements
In previous blogs, we have discussed the importance of removing fetal bovine serum from...
- Posted May 1, 2012
Strategies for Enhancing Media to Improve Antibody Production in CHO Cells
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in CHO...
- Posted March 22, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend...
- Posted February 10, 2012