- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 4 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 5 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Cell Culture News
Quality vs. Cost in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing – Ways to Acheive Both
A guest blog by Mark Rice, Process Engineer, InVitria A major topic of discussion...
- Posted February 8, 2012
Optimizing Overall Manufacturing System Performance through the Use of Animal-free Cell Culture Supplements
KiriLyn Svay, Jeff Rosenbloom, Delyan Rusev, and Matt Croughan Amgen Bioprocessing Center Keck Graduate...
- Posted February 3, 2012
Strategies for Improving Antibody Production in CHO Cells
Biomanufacturing capacity is in demand, particularly with several biologic drugs entering final phases of...
- Posted January 20, 2012
What Makes Cell Culture Scientists Thankful?
Around this time of year, most of us take a personal inventory of what...
- Posted November 23, 2011
Iron Chelates – Trick or Treat?
Treat Iron is an essential part of any serum-free media formulation. Cells need iron...
- Posted November 1, 2011