- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
Biomanufactuing processes are becoming increasingly complex, due in part to the increasing demands placed on biomanufacturing....
In June I attended the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) in Vancouver and began...
This past June I attended the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) in Vancouver and...
More Equipment News
Quality by Design – Maintaining Strict Control of Bioprocess Conditions
Introduction Biomanufacturing processes are becoming increasingly complex, due in part to the increasing complexity...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Cool Tool – PureFlex Plus – A Robust Single Use Fluid Management Film for High Volume/Value Applications
At the BioProcess International Conference (BPI) in October, EMD Millipore launched their new PureFlex™...
- Posted January 27, 2015
Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A Discussion
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Single-Use Technology for Microbial Fermentation....
- Posted August 12, 2014
Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous Bioproduction
Guest blog by William G. Whitford Sr. Manager, HyClone Cell Culture, GE Healthcare, Logan,...
- Posted July 23, 2014