- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 20 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
Biomanufactuing processes are becoming increasingly complex, due in part to the increasing demands placed on biomanufacturing....
In June I attended the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) in Vancouver and began...
This past June I attended the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) in Vancouver and...
More Equipment News
Quality by Design – Maintaining Strict Control of Bioprocess Conditions
Introduction Biomanufacturing processes are becoming increasingly complex, due in part to the increasing complexity...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Cool Tool – PureFlex Plus – A Robust Single Use Fluid Management Film for High Volume/Value Applications
At the BioProcess International Conference (BPI) in October, EMD Millipore launched their new PureFlex™...
- Posted January 27, 2015
Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A Discussion
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Single-Use Technology for Microbial Fermentation....
- Posted August 12, 2014
Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous Bioproduction
Guest blog by William G. Whitford Sr. Manager, HyClone Cell Culture, GE Healthcare, Logan,...
- Posted July 23, 2014