- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Equipment News
New and Improved Cultureware is Designed with the Scientist in Mind
A Guest Blog by Graziella Mendonsa, Ph.D., Product Manager at MIDSCI Introduction In the...
- Posted July 10, 2013
A New WAVE for the Future
Disposable bioreactors are increasingly used for cell cultivation because they improve process flexibility, shorten...
- Posted June 25, 2013
Ensuring Integrity and Sterility of Single-Use Assemblies
A Guest Blog by Alex Terentiev, Ph.D., R&D and Engineering Director, ATMI & Vishwas...
- Posted June 19, 2013
Perfusion Bioreactors -With so much to offer they deserve a closer look
Introduction to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing In the biopharmaceutical industry there is an ever-present drive to...
- Posted June 12, 2013
Antibody Labeling for Flow Cytometry
A guest blog by Klaudyna Schmidt, Innova Biosciences Introduction With respect to cellular analysis,...
- Posted June 5, 2013