- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Cell Culture News
A First – Cell Culture Based Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Approved by the FDA
In recent months we have provided in depth coverage on new cell culture based...
- Posted December 5, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture...
- Posted August 28, 2012
FDA Issues Guidance for Warning Labels on All Drugs Produced Using Blood Products including Plasma-derived Albumin
When animal-derived or human-derived blood products are used in biomanufacturing there is always a...
- Posted June 13, 2012
Improving Media to Increase Virus Yield in Vaccine Production
In Part I of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine...
- Posted May 17, 2012
Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine Manufacturing
A recent article in Pharma Times titled “US biopharma: nearly 300 vaccines in R&D,”...
- Posted May 10, 2012