- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Cell Culture News
Alternatives to Fetal Bovine Serum in Cell Culture media, Challenges and Perspectives
A guest blog by Steve Pettit, Director Cell Culture, InVitria with tables provided by...
- Posted May 8, 2012
Transferrin – Nature’s solution for iron replacement in serum-free culture
Iron is an essential part of any media formulation, and this is especially true...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Combining Insulin and Transferrin in Cell Culture Supplements
In previous blogs, we have discussed the importance of removing fetal bovine serum from...
- Posted May 1, 2012
Safer Vaccine Manufacturing – defined, animal-free media for the production of vaccines from diploid cells
Normal human diploid fibroblasts (HDF) cells, WI-38, MRC-5, are accepted cell substrates for viral...
- Posted January 30, 2012
So what’s the status of manufacturing human vaccines in cell culture?
A guest blog by Barry Garfinkel Ph.D., who has recently retired from Merck &...
- Posted December 8, 2011