- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Cell Culture News
Serum for Vaccine Cell Culture – Trick or Treat?
Treat Using fetal bovine serum in vaccine cell culture production is commonplace. The cells...
- Posted October 31, 2011
Evolution of the Optimal Viral Vaccine Production Media
In their article, “Considerations in Scale-Up of Viral Vaccine Production,” William G. Whitford and...
- Posted October 6, 2011
The Use of Serum Albumin to Increase Viral Yield during Vaccine Production
In the production of vaccines it is a goal to achieve as much viral...
- Posted August 4, 2011
The Need for Defined, Animal-Free, Components in Vaccine Production Media
Many vaccines currently given to humans are produced using animal products. This includes the...
- Posted June 20, 2011
An Easy Method to Reduce or Eliminate Serum in Cell Culture
A Guest Blog by Steve Pettit, Director Cell Culture Development, InVitria We are often...
- Posted March 23, 2011