- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 24 mins ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
Biomanufactuing processes are becoming increasingly complex, due in part to the increasing demands placed on biomanufacturing....
In June I attended the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) in Vancouver and began...
This past June I attended the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) in Vancouver and...
More Equipment News
Quality by Design – Maintaining Strict Control of Bioprocess Conditions
Introduction Biomanufacturing processes are becoming increasingly complex, due in part to the increasing complexity...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Cool Tool – Cedex Bioprocess Analyzers for Vaccine Manufacturing
The 8th Annual Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards took place earlier this month at...
- Posted April 29, 2015
The Evolution of Vaccine Manufacturing – Past, Current, and Future Trends
Introduction The vaccine industry is a robust industry that is growing substantially. According to...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A Discussion
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Single-Use Technology for Microbial Fermentation....
- Posted August 12, 2014