- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
More Equipment News
Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous Bioproduction
Guest blog by William G. Whitford Sr. Manager, HyClone Cell Culture, GE Healthcare, Logan,...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Reducing Footprints and Increasing Output in Adherent Cell Culture
A Guest Blog by Jose Castillo, Director of Cell Culture Technologies at Pall LifeSciences...
- Posted June 12, 2014
Single-use Technology for Microbial Fermentation
A Guest Blog by Parrish Galliher, CTO Upstream, GE Healthcare Life Sciences Microbial fermentation...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologies
A Guest Blog by: Ken Clapp, Product Manager Bioreactors, Xcellerex, now part of GE...
- Posted October 20, 2013
Single-Use Stirred Bioreactors: Enabling Flexible Biomanufacturing
Background Stainless Steel Stirred Tank Bioreactors have been used for several years in biomanufacturing...
- Posted September 10, 2013