- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Equipment News
Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous Bioproduction
Guest blog by William G. Whitford Sr. Manager, HyClone Cell Culture, GE Healthcare, Logan,...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Reducing Footprints and Increasing Output in Adherent Cell Culture
A Guest Blog by Jose Castillo, Director of Cell Culture Technologies at Pall LifeSciences...
- Posted June 12, 2014
Single-use Technology for Microbial Fermentation
A Guest Blog by Parrish Galliher, CTO Upstream, GE Healthcare Life Sciences Microbial fermentation...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologies
A Guest Blog by: Ken Clapp, Product Manager Bioreactors, Xcellerex, now part of GE...
- Posted October 20, 2013
Single-Use Stirred Bioreactors: Enabling Flexible Biomanufacturing
Background Stainless Steel Stirred Tank Bioreactors have been used for several years in biomanufacturing...
- Posted September 10, 2013