- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
More Equipment News
A First – Cell Culture Based Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Approved by the FDA
In recent months we have provided in depth coverage on new cell culture based...
- Posted December 5, 2012
Cultureware – A New Generation of Products Step up to the Plate
Polystyrene has always been a good choice for cultureware because of its optical clarity,...
- Posted October 4, 2012
Manufacturing Strategies for Improving Viral Yield and Lowering Production Cost
In Part III of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine...
- Posted June 7, 2012
How Single-use Systems are Improving Bioprocess Development
A Guest Blog by William Whitford, Sr. Marketing Manager, Cell Culture, Thermo Scientific Cell...
- Posted June 5, 2012
Utilizing Bioreactors to Increase Virus Production in Vaccine Manufacturing
In Part II of our series on “Strategies for Improving Viral Yield in Vaccine...
- Posted May 23, 2012