- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 6 days ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 1 month ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 1 month ago
More Videos test News
First Spinal-Cord Surgery With Stem Cells
Uploaded on Jun 2, 2011 Paralyzed patient receives experimental embryonic stem cells. For more,...
- Posted June 2, 2011
Uploaded on May 18, 2011 Genentech scientist Jeff Settleman explains biomarkers and their potential...
- Posted May 18, 2011
Cord Blood Registry & UT Health Partner to Battle the Effects of Brain Injury
Uploaded on Feb 18, 2011 Join Dr. Charles S. Cox as he explains research...
- Posted February 18, 2011
Cord Blood Stem Cells: New Hope for Patients with Brain Injury
Uploaded on Jan 25, 2011 Discover the amazing variety of stem cells found in...
- Posted January 25, 2011
Invitria-Cell Culture Media Supplements, Hybridoma, Vero cells, Stem Cells
Uploaded on Dec 15, 2009 InVitria (www.invitria.com) manufactures high-performance, well-defined cell culture media supplements...
- Posted December 15, 2009