- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 19 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 2 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 3 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
The Thermo Scientific Aegis5-14 Single-Use Film is designed for the most demanding cell culture and bioprocessing applications in drug development and biomanufacturing.
The Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Single-Use Mixer (SUM) DS 300 system is an innovative, cost-effective single-use mixer ideal for pilot-scale liquid preparations for vaccine and biologic manufacturing.
The new next-generation Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Single-Use Bioreactor has been redesigned to provide improved ergonomics while retaining traditional stainless steel bioreactor design principles for better cell culture performance.