- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 3 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: Bad luck mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, Drug ‘reverses’ ageing...
Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteins
A Guest Blog by Louise Hagbard, Marketing & Application Manager, BioLamina Ever since the derivation of...
The increase in adoption of single-use bags for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals has been driven by the many...
Challenges of Stem Cells for Clinical and Therapeutic Applications
The clinical application and therapeutic uses of stem cells has become a hot research topic for the scientific community as researchers investigate novel treatment modalities for cancer and other...
- Posted 14 April, 2011
The future of cell culture development? Part I
As we learn more and more about the detailed workings of cells used in biomanufacturing, methods to modify these workings are developed. This recent article from GEN describes some...
- Posted 11 April, 2011
Finding an Intellectual Property Balance with Stem Cell Research
There are several challenges with protecting intellectual property (IP) in stem cell research. A balance must be struck between protecting the resources invested by companies and Universities with the...
- Posted 7 April, 2011
A Serum-Free Medium for the In Vitro Expansion of Human Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes
Cell therapies using cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL’s) are being developed to treat patients with various types of cancers and viral infections. Because of the potential therapeutic applications there is...
- Posted 6 April, 2011
Maintaining Serum-Free Hybridoma Culture: 7 Day Run
Sometimes, it is very tricky to cultivate hybridoma cells in serum-free conditions. There are many options in terms of serum-free hybridoma cell culture media and supplements. However, one of...
- 4 April, 2011