- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 3 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: Bad luck mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, Drug ‘reverses’ ageing...
Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteins
A Guest Blog by Louise Hagbard, Marketing & Application Manager, BioLamina Ever since the derivation of...
The increase in adoption of single-use bags for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals has been driven by the many...
Bovine Serum Albumin – a Help or Hindrance in Immunoassays
Immunoassays are an important part of medical diagnosis. They are valuable tools that can detect substances such as chemicals, bacteria, and viruses in biological fluid samples. With a simple...
- Posted 31 March, 2011
Commercial Stem Cell Therapies
There are indeed several stem cell and regenerative medicine therapies that are already on the US market. www.vet-stem.com/news/ www.art4dvm.com/index.html Maybe not what you expected, but sure enough, these companies...
- Posted 29 March, 2011
The Regulatory Future of Stem Cell Therapies is yet to be Determined
The stem cell therapy market appears to have a bright future and recent stem cell therapies in clinical trials have shown much promise. Just a few days ago, the...
- Posted 25 March, 2011
An Easy Method to Reduce or Eliminate Serum in Cell Culture
A Guest Blog by Steve Pettit, Director Cell Culture Development, InVitria We are often asked for a method to reduce or eliminate serum in culture. Below is an introduction...
- Posted 23 March, 2011
Manufacturing Biotherapeutics – Starting with CHO Cloning
For every Herceptin, for every Enbrel, Humira and Rituxan, and for every successful biotherapeutic product in the market today, there is a long history of its product development. We...
- Posted 21 March, 2011