- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: In a Dragon’s Blood, Scientists Discover a Potential Antibiotic, Novartis advances with...
Introduction Glycosylation is the most common type of post translational protein modification. It is also an...
A Guest Blog by Iris Flores, Business Development Manager, StemBioSys, Inc. Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)...
Cell Culture Flu Vaccine Approved in Europe…Is the United States Next?
Baxter’s cell culture-based seasonal influenza vaccine, Preflucel, has recently received European Repeat Mutual Recognition Approval. This approval means that 13 European Union countries will make the vaccine available for...
- Posted 7 June, 2011
First Spinal-Cord Surgery With Stem Cells
Uploaded on Jun 2, 2011 Paralyzed patient receives experimental embryonic stem cells. For more, click here: http://abcn.ws/iGO3LE
- Posted 2 June, 2011
Exciting News for the Promise of Stem Cell Therapy
A recent article in the Orange County Register reported that the first patient to receive human embryonic stem cell treatment for paralysis feels sensation in his legs. This is...
- Posted 31 May, 2011
Protein Reprogrammed iPS Stem Cells Show Progress in an Animal-Disease Model for Parkinson Disease
The reprogramming of fibroblasts into iPS stem cells via modified proteins was first reported in a landmark publication in Cell Stem Cell in 2009. The new technique, which involved...
- Posted 24 May, 2011
Uploaded on May 18, 2011 Genentech scientist Jeff Settleman explains biomarkers and their potential for identifying which patients may benefit from certain treatments.
- Posted 18 May, 2011