- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 3 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: Bad luck mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, Drug ‘reverses’ ageing...
Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteins
A Guest Blog by Louise Hagbard, Marketing & Application Manager, BioLamina Ever since the derivation of...
The increase in adoption of single-use bags for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals has been driven by the many...
The True Cost of Cell Culture
Since its inception, the cost of mammalian cell culture has decreased significantly. As we have gained experience growing cells, making media, producing components, etc., cell culture has become faster,...
- 4 October, 2010
Veruca Salt & Bioproduction: I want it now!
In the early stages of biologics development the bioproduction group faces many challenges, a major one being that the therapeutic molecule is typically in very high demand from many...
- Posted 7 September, 2010
Who Do You Rely On for Your Information on Innovation in Cell Culture Optimization?
Advancements in cell culture media and supplementation continues to saturate the cell culture market, making it impossible for scientists to know what is out there that will work best...
- Posted 30 August, 2010
Transferrin Improves the Performance of Serum-Free Media
Iron is required by cells and iron is an essential part of any serum-free media formulation. Cells must maintain proper intracellular iron levels. Without iron, cells usually fail to...
- Posted 16 August, 2010
Research and Therapies Potential Advancement with Stem Cells
Stem cells have been a highly visible symbol of the work being done in the life sciences over the past decade. Often lumped into a single category, there are...
- Posted 2 August, 2010