- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: In a Dragon’s Blood, Scientists Discover a Potential Antibiotic, Novartis advances with...
Introduction Glycosylation is the most common type of post translational protein modification. It is also an...
A Guest Blog by Iris Flores, Business Development Manager, StemBioSys, Inc. Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)...
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product,...
- 22 April, 2011
A Critical Role for Recombinant Albumin in Embryonic Stem Cell/iPS Cell Culture and Therapeutic Development
Human embryonic stem cells (hESC) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS) are excellent candidates for cell replacement therapies. However there are problems that must be overcome before stem cells...
- Posted 20 April, 2011
In preparation for the next pandemic…
Since the avian flu outbreak in 2003 and the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, the speed with which we could vaccinate for a pandemic has been carefully examined. In...
- 15 April, 2011
Challenges of Stem Cells for Clinical and Therapeutic Applications
The clinical application and therapeutic uses of stem cells has become a hot research topic for the scientific community as researchers investigate novel treatment modalities for cancer and other...
- Posted 14 April, 2011
The future of cell culture development? Part I
As we learn more and more about the detailed workings of cells used in biomanufacturing, methods to modify these workings are developed. This recent article from GEN describes some...
- Posted 11 April, 2011