- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Maximizing Transient Protein Production”. During this Ask the...
Kinetic binding and characterization of biotherapeutic candidates is an important part of screening and selection during...
A Guest Blog by Menzo Havenga, PhD, CEO, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Viral vectors are highly valued...
Who Do You Rely On for Your Information on Innovation in Cell Culture Optimization?
Advancements in cell culture media and supplementation continues to saturate the cell culture market, making it impossible for scientists to know what is out there that will work best...
- Posted 30 August, 2010
Transferrin Improves the Performance of Serum-Free Media
Iron is required by cells and iron is an essential part of any serum-free media formulation. Cells must maintain proper intracellular iron levels. Without iron, cells usually fail to...
- Posted 16 August, 2010
Research and Therapies Potential Advancement with Stem Cells
Stem cells have been a highly visible symbol of the work being done in the life sciences over the past decade. Often lumped into a single category, there are...
- Posted 2 August, 2010
Antibody Production-65% Outsource
Antibodies, both monoclonal and polyclonal, have become a vital aspect in modern medicine through immunoassays. They have enabled a diverse assortment of products, ranging from pregnancy kits to diagnostics...
- Posted 13 July, 2010
An Alternative to Knockout Serum Replacement for Culturing Human Embryonic Stem Cells in Animal-Free Conditions: Recombinant Human Serum Albumin
Human embryonic stem cells (hES) due to their ability to differentiate into all cell types offer great promise for clinical cell based therapies. The majority of hES cell lines...
- Posted 23 June, 2010