- World’s Largest hiPSC Bank: Made in CaliforniaPosted 43 mins ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 1 week ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
Authored by Debbie King, Contributor, Cell Culture Dish The Importance of Quality Cell Banks The value...
This week’s headlines include: In a Dragon’s Blood, Scientists Discover a Potential Antibiotic, Novartis advances with...
Introduction Glycosylation is the most common type of post translational protein modification. It is also an...
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017
This week’s headlines include: FDA continues to approve most drugs faster than its European counterpart, Scotland first UK nation to routinely offer HIV PrEP, GE Healthcare Adds to Its...
- 14 April, 2017
GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to Know
A Guest Blog by Tim Manning, PhD., Product Manager of Proteins at R&D Systems, a Bio-Techne Brand Using cells as a therapeutic offers one of the most promising new...
- 13 April, 2017
Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culture
In this podcast, we interviewed Philip Mathuis, Co-founder and CEO, Ovizio, about cell culture monitoring, the latest technology for monitoring cells in culture without the need for sampling and...
- 12 April, 2017
A Primer on Primary Cells and Culture
A Guest Blog by Daniel Schroen, PhD, Vice President at Cell Applications, Inc. (Now Vice President at Nucleus Biologics) Primary Cells: What are they and why use them Cell-based...
- 11 April, 2017
The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess Film
Utilizing single-use technologies for biomanufacturing is growing due to several operational benefits including; reduced cleaning and validation, decreased water usage, lower initial capital investment, increased manufacturing flexibility, and faster...
- 10 April, 2017