- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 18 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Maximizing Transient Protein Production”. During this Ask the...
Kinetic binding and characterization of biotherapeutic candidates is an important part of screening and selection during...
A Guest Blog by Menzo Havenga, PhD, CEO, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Viral vectors are highly valued...
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017
This week’s headlines include: Merck and Pfizer’s diabetes therapy under US, EU review, Cancer Pill Gleevec Keeps Patients Alive and Well for a Decade, Exciting Microbe Research? Temper That...
- 10 March, 2017
Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platform
In this podcast, we were fortunate to have a group of experts for a panel discussion on vaccine manufacturing and viral vector production. Interviewees: Hanna P. Lesch, PhD, Research...
- 7 March, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017
This week’s headlines include: Kite Pharma shares soar after cancer therapy study shows good results, Deadly, Drug-Resistant ‘Superbugs’ Pose Huge Threat, W.H.O. Says, Activating a cell-protecting protein could ward...
- 3 March, 2017
Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contamination
Mycoplasma contamination is a very real concern for research labs. Mycoplasma contamination can compromise cell culture and experiment results, thus wasting valuable resources conducting experiments that ultimately aren’t accurate....
- 1 March, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 24, 2017
This week’s headlines include: BrainStorm seeks early approval for stem cell treatment in Canada, Gates Foundation boosts UCSD-led malaria research, Biosimilar Inflectra matches Remicade efficacy in trial, and New...
- 24 February, 2017