- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Maximizing Transient Protein Production”. During this Ask the...
Kinetic binding and characterization of biotherapeutic candidates is an important part of screening and selection during...
A Guest Blog by Menzo Havenga, PhD, CEO, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Viral vectors are highly valued...
Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!
BPI West 2017 begins February 27th in San Francisco. The conference is focused on providing companies the opportunity to share ideas, strategies and solutions to overcome challenges at every...
- 24 February, 2017
Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell Culture
Gene therapies and immunotherapies hold tremendous promise to treat diseases in a completely novel way. As increasing numbers of these therapies move from research and proof of concept to...
- 21 February, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 17, 2017
This week’s headlines include: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary, uniQure details three-pronged gene therapy trial program, Senators Call on HHS to Allow Canadian Drug Imports if Prices...
- 17 February, 2017
Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic Profile
In this mini-webinar, Adam Elhofy, PhD, CSO, Essential Pharmaceuticals, presents data summarizing the findings of a recent study “Novel Cell-Ess ® supplement used as a feed or as an...
- 16 February, 2017
Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter Tools
A Guest Blog by Barbara Paldus, PhD, CEO and co-founder, Finesse Solutions Due to a paradigm shift in the pharmaceutical industry, there is rising pressure to come up with...
- 15 February, 2017