- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 6 hours ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 2 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 3 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 4 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 1 week ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 1 week ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: In a Dragon’s Blood, Scientists Discover a Potential Antibiotic, Novartis advances with...
Introduction Glycosylation is the most common type of post translational protein modification. It is also an...
A Guest Blog by Iris Flores, Business Development Manager, StemBioSys, Inc. Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)...
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017
This week’s headlines include: Merck and Pfizer’s diabetes therapy under US, EU review, Cancer Pill Gleevec Keeps Patients Alive and Well for a Decade, Exciting Microbe Research? Temper That...
- 10 March, 2017
Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platform
In this podcast, we were fortunate to have a group of experts for a panel discussion on vaccine manufacturing and viral vector production. Interviewees: Hanna P. Lesch, PhD, Research...
- 7 March, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017
This week’s headlines include: Kite Pharma shares soar after cancer therapy study shows good results, Deadly, Drug-Resistant ‘Superbugs’ Pose Huge Threat, W.H.O. Says, Activating a cell-protecting protein could ward...
- 3 March, 2017
Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contamination
Mycoplasma contamination is a very real concern for research labs. Mycoplasma contamination can compromise cell culture and experiment results, thus wasting valuable resources conducting experiments that ultimately aren’t accurate....
- 1 March, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 24, 2017
This week’s headlines include: BrainStorm seeks early approval for stem cell treatment in Canada, Gates Foundation boosts UCSD-led malaria research, Biosimilar Inflectra matches Remicade efficacy in trial, and New...
- 24 February, 2017