- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 3 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: Bad luck mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, Drug ‘reverses’ ageing...
Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteins
A Guest Blog by Louise Hagbard, Marketing & Application Manager, BioLamina Ever since the derivation of...
The increase in adoption of single-use bags for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals has been driven by the many...
Direct Inoculum of Bioreactors with CHO Cells from Frozen Seed Bags to Eliminate Continual Seed Trains and improve Facility Utilization
Flexibility in cell culture manufacturing via a reduction in process duration can be a key strategy for maximizing facility utilization and facilitating the production of multiple therapeutics from a...
- 24 January, 2017
Cool Tool – Pall AcroPrep™ Advance 96-well Long Tip Filter Plate Offers Efficiency and Flexibility in Nucleic Acid Purification
A Single Plate for Multiple Applications Purified RNA or DNA is required for most molecular biology experiments and their isolation is often one of the first steps in disease...
- 23 January, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – January 20, 2017
This week’s headlines include: The Stem-Cell Revolution Is Coming — Slowly, FDA Issues Long-Awaited Biosimilar Interchangeability Guidance, MilliporeSigma Opens Meglumine Production Facility in Spain, Biogen to pay Forward Pharma...
- 20 January, 2017
Cool Tool – A Complete System for Viral Vector and Recombinant Protein Production in HEK293 Cells
HEK293 cells are easy to grow in culture and commonly used for transfection to produce recombinant protein or gene products. Transfection of HEK293 cells is prevalent due to the...
- 19 January, 2017
Automated Collection and Analysis of Bioreactor Samples to Enable Quality by Design Initiatives
Automated Collection and Analysis of Bioreactor Samples by Integration of the Seg-Flow Autosampler with the Cedex Bio HT and HiRes Analyzers As biomanufacturing processes become increasingly complex, the FDA...
- 18 January, 2017