- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 1 week ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: In a Dragon’s Blood, Scientists Discover a Potential Antibiotic, Novartis advances with...
Introduction Glycosylation is the most common type of post translational protein modification. It is also an...
A Guest Blog by Iris Flores, Business Development Manager, StemBioSys, Inc. Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)...
Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!
BPI West 2017 begins February 27th in San Francisco. The conference is focused on providing companies the opportunity to share ideas, strategies and solutions to overcome challenges at every...
- 24 February, 2017
Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell Culture
Gene therapies and immunotherapies hold tremendous promise to treat diseases in a completely novel way. As increasing numbers of these therapies move from research and proof of concept to...
- 21 February, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 17, 2017
This week’s headlines include: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary, uniQure details three-pronged gene therapy trial program, Senators Call on HHS to Allow Canadian Drug Imports if Prices...
- 17 February, 2017
Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic Profile
In this mini-webinar, Adam Elhofy, PhD, CSO, Essential Pharmaceuticals, presents data summarizing the findings of a recent study “Novel Cell-Ess ® supplement used as a feed or as an...
- 16 February, 2017
Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter Tools
A Guest Blog by Barbara Paldus, PhD, CEO and co-founder, Finesse Solutions Due to a paradigm shift in the pharmaceutical industry, there is rising pressure to come up with...
- 15 February, 2017