- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: In a Dragon’s Blood, Scientists Discover a Potential Antibiotic, Novartis advances with...
Introduction Glycosylation is the most common type of post translational protein modification. It is also an...
A Guest Blog by Iris Flores, Business Development Manager, StemBioSys, Inc. Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)...
Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem Cells
A Guest Blog by Mark G. Carter, PhD, Group Leader, Stem Cell Biology, Minerva Biotechnologies and Andrew K. Stewart, PhD, Senior Project Manager, Minerva Biotechnologies Introduction Patient-derived induced pluripotent...
- 14 February, 2017
Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic Development
Reducing drug development timelines and cost is a goal that we hear repeatedly in the industry. One area where timing is crucial is in reaching a go/no go decision...
- 13 February, 2017
The Dish’s Biotechnology Weekly News Wrap Up – February 10, 2016
This week’s headlines include: Cellectis gets U.S. go-ahead to test ‘off-the-shelf’ cell therapy, Serono spinout raises €29M for phase 2 Parkinson’s trials, BioTime Acquires Retinal Repair Cell Therapy from...
- 10 February, 2017
Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016
I have compiled a list of our top ten Cell Culture Dish “Ask the Expert” and Podcast Sessions for 2016. Here are the top sessions in alphabetical order. Ask...
- 9 February, 2017
A Look at the Current State of Continuous Bioprocessing
Introduction Recently, BioProcess International in conjunction with Pall Life Sciences published an informative supplement titled, “Is Continuous Bioprocessing the Future? ”. The publication contains 12 articles covering various aspects...
- 8 February, 2017