- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: In a Dragon’s Blood, Scientists Discover a Potential Antibiotic, Novartis advances with...
Introduction Glycosylation is the most common type of post translational protein modification. It is also an...
A Guest Blog by Iris Flores, Business Development Manager, StemBioSys, Inc. Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs)...
Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving Workflows
Automation is a hot topic lately as it has the potential to overcome key hurdles in both research and biomanufacturing. It is being utilized to provide high throughput, reduce...
- 6 February, 2017
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 3, 2017
This week’s headlines include: Johnson & Johnson refills drug cabinet with $30 billion Actelion deal, Chasing Sanofi, Pfizer tees up phase 3 trials for C. diff vaccine, Eight medicines...
- 3 February, 2017
Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer Sets
A Guest Blog by Dr. Dominic Clarke, Global Product Manager for Cellular Therapy and Bioprocessing at Charter Medical Meeting the Challenges of Clinical and Commercial Manufacturing Cell therapies have...
- 1 February, 2017
Cell Culture Monitoring – A Critical Component for Quality by Design in Cell Therapy
Cell therapies offer much promise in treating a range of medical conditions, but manufacturing complexity is a challenge when scaling up to clinical and commercial manufacturing. Concerns include developing...
- 31 January, 2017
The Top 15 Cell Culture Dish Cool Tools Features in 2016
I have compiled a list of our most popular Cool Tools Features for 2016. Here are the top 15 in alphabetical order. Cool Tool – A Complete Media System...
- 30 January, 2017