- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 3 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
This week’s headlines include: Bad luck mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, Drug ‘reverses’ ageing...
Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteins
A Guest Blog by Louise Hagbard, Marketing & Application Manager, BioLamina Ever since the derivation of...
The increase in adoption of single-use bags for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals has been driven by the many...
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – December 16, 2016
Bayer Teams Up With Versant Ventures to Develop Stem-Cell Therapies, Obama, paying tribute to Biden and bipartisanship, signs 21st Century Cures Act Tuesday, Consortium Established with €5M EU Funding...
- 16 December, 2016
Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product Development
Increasingly, companies are choosing CHO-based transient production of antibodies in early biopharmaceutical development over stable cell line generation. The advantage of using transient transfection is that it takes significantly...
- 15 December, 2016
Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual Lab
I recently found a very cool tool for beginning cell culture scientists or scientists looking to verify their knowledge. It is called the Cell Culture Basics Virtual Lab. The...
- 14 December, 2016
Video – Bioprocessing pH Probe Selection and Maintenance
pH is one of the most important parameters in maintaining a healthy cell culture. pH probes are used to measure pH in bioreactors, but often there are questions about...
- 13 December, 2016
Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell Cultures
Cells of the immune system, including macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells, T cells, and NK cells are actively being used for many research and therapeutic applications. Cell therapy, immunotherapy,...
- 12 December, 2016