- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
All posts tagged "3D bioprinting"
3D Bioprinting as a tool for Drug Discovery and Cell Therapy Applications
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on “3D Bioprinting – Enabling Drug Discovery and Development and Cell Based Therapies”. During this Ask the Expert session, we discussed 3D bioprinting applications in the present and future....
- Posted March 8, 2016
Ask the Expert – 3D Bioprinting – Enabling Drug Discovery and Development and Cell Based Therapies
3D Bioprinting is now a word most people have heard of, but might not really understand. Because there is a lot of hype regarding what is possible and what has already been accomplished, the term likely conjures...
- Posted February 29, 2016
3D Bioprinting and 4D Bioprinting – Applications and Technologies
Introduction 3D bioprinting, a type of additive manufacturing, is the process of creating a three-dimensional (3D) structure by laying down successive sheets of living cells that build upon each other. The specific mechanical means of this deposition...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Another Perspective on 4D Bioprinting
A Guest Blog by William Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader, BioProcess, GE Healthcare Life Sciences Introduction 3D bioprinting has been promoted and even implemented to varying degrees for more than a decade . Proposed applications abound, although for...
- Posted January 20, 2016
3D Bioprinting – Research Successes, Challenges, and Future Possibilities
A Guest Blog by Katie Golson, Biomedical Application Engineer, Izumi International Background In the United States, an average of 21 people die each day waiting for organ transplants. The need for organs far exceeds the number of...
- Posted July 9, 2015