- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
All posts tagged "4D bioprinting"
3D Bioprinting and 4D Bioprinting – Applications and Technologies
Introduction 3D bioprinting, a type of additive manufacturing, is the process of creating a three-dimensional (3D) structure by laying down successive sheets of living cells that build upon each other. The specific mechanical means of this deposition...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Another Perspective on 4D Bioprinting
A Guest Blog by William Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader, BioProcess, GE Healthcare Life Sciences Introduction 3D bioprinting has been promoted and even implemented to varying degrees for more than a decade . Proposed applications abound, although for...
- Posted January 20, 2016