- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "best selling biologics"
Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012
Genetic Engineering News recently published an article titled “Top 20 Best Selling Drugs of 2012,” in which they laid out the top sellers for last year. Of the top twenty spots, eight were captured by biologics. Other...
- Posted March 14, 2013
Best Selling Biologics for 2011 – CHO Still the Top Manufacturing Choice
While mammalian cell alternatives to CHO based biomanufacturing are making a case, CHO still remains the most common cell line for best selling biologics on the market today. In a previous blog “CHO Cells the Top Expression...
- Posted November 14, 2012