- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 1 week ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "biomanufacturing"
Biomanufacturing Innovations are Plentiful at This Year’s BPI Conference
Every time I attend a big conference like BPI, one of my favorite things to do is wander the Exhibit Hall to see what companies are working on and what innovations are being developed to improve various...
- Posted December 17, 2015
Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing Operations
Biomanufacturing is a complex and hard to manage process that requires the ability to respond to multiple variables. Biomanufacturing planners and schedulers must consider various crucial factors including specialized labor needs, required manufacturing resources, juggling timelines, and...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Continuous Processing: From Cookie Preparation to Cell-based Production
Authors: A Guest Blog by William G. Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader BioProcess, GE Healthcare Life Sciences & Brandy Sargent, Editor, Cell Culture Dish There have been many improvements made in biopharmaceutical manufacturing since its inception in the...
- Posted March 7, 2013
In Celebration of Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – A Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Powerhouse
In recent months we have provided in depth coverage on new CHO cell culture technologies, media supplements and manufacturing equipment. CHO related topics continue to be highly searched at The Cell Culture Dish. In light of its...
- Posted October 23, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend will continue. The expanding cell culture market was the topic of a recent article in Genetic Engineering News titled “Cell Culture Media Market...
- Posted February 10, 2012