- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 7 days ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 1 month ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "biomanufacturing"
Biomanufacturing Innovations are Plentiful at This Year’s BPI Conference
Every time I attend a big conference like BPI, one of my favorite things to do is wander the Exhibit Hall to see what companies are working on and what innovations are being developed to improve various...
- Posted December 17, 2015
Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing Operations
Biomanufacturing is a complex and hard to manage process that requires the ability to respond to multiple variables. Biomanufacturing planners and schedulers must consider various crucial factors including specialized labor needs, required manufacturing resources, juggling timelines, and...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Continuous Processing: From Cookie Preparation to Cell-based Production
Authors: A Guest Blog by William G. Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader BioProcess, GE Healthcare Life Sciences & Brandy Sargent, Editor, Cell Culture Dish There have been many improvements made in biopharmaceutical manufacturing since its inception in the...
- Posted March 7, 2013
In Celebration of Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – A Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Powerhouse
In recent months we have provided in depth coverage on new CHO cell culture technologies, media supplements and manufacturing equipment. CHO related topics continue to be highly searched at The Cell Culture Dish. In light of its...
- Posted October 23, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend will continue. The expanding cell culture market was the topic of a recent article in Genetic Engineering News titled “Cell Culture Media Market...
- Posted February 10, 2012