- UPDATED – A New Model for Continuous Processing in Downstream PurificationPosted 2 days ago
- Closed Systems in Biomanufacturing Offer A Variety of BenefitsPosted 3 days ago
- Continuous Downstream Processing – A Tool to Address Key Manufacturing ChallengesPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Intestinal Organoids – An important advancement in the way we study intestinal and adult stem cell biologyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10 Biologics on Best Selling Drugs List for 2014Posted 4 weeks ago
- Cell Therapy: Are we there yet?Posted 1 month ago
- Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health – A DiscussionPosted 1 month ago
- Materials and Assay Systems Used for 3D Cell CulturePosted 2 months ago
- 2014 FDA New Drug Approvals – 11 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011