- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 6 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Synopsis: An Interview with Audrey Jia, former FDA CMC Reviewer for Biological ProductsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Predicting Differentiation and Characterizing Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Non-invasive Multi-analyte Luminex® AssaysPosted 2 weeks ago
- Particulates in Cell Therapy Products – An important issue for commercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Optimize Stem Cell Differentiation in Less Time by Utilizing a Nano Gradient SurfacePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ten Years of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: A Look BackPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – An update on the move toward clinical trialsPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011