- Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A DiscussionPosted 7 days ago
- Progress is Being Made Toward Using Cell Therapy for Type 1 DiabetesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Innovations Abound at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous BioproductionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Stem Cell Therapy Indications for Neurological Disorders in Phase II Clinical TrialsPosted 1 month ago
- Single-use Technology for Microbial FermentationPosted 2 months ago
- PCR Release Testing for Mycoplasmas Gaining Ground versus Conventional MethodsPosted 2 months ago
- Part II – Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell TherapiesPosted 2 months ago
- Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell Therapies – Part IPosted 3 months ago
- Just for Fun – Science Related Summer ReadingPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011