- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 3 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 3 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 4 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011