- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – An update on the move toward clinical trialsPosted 4 days ago
- Poster: Flow Electroporation Provides a Highly Efficient, Flexible and Scalable Transient Protein Expression SystemPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool –Smart Cell Culture Monitoring, Transform single cell parameters into cell culture intelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – August 12, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Reduce Cell Line Development Time by 30% and Simplify Proof of Clonality – A Case StudyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Aramus Single Use Bag Assembly – Provides Advantages over Existing Storage and Transportation of Intermediate and Drug SubstancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Increase Protein Yield by Striking the Right Balance between Cell Density and Protein ProductivityPosted 4 weeks ago
- Antibody Drug Conjugates – An Overview of the Technology and ManufacturingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Complete Media System for Transient Transfection in CHO CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Real Time IgG Titer Measurement Enables PAT (Process Analytical Technology) ImplementationPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011