- New Study Compiles Extensive Database that Supports the Importance of VaccinationPosted 2 hours ago
- A Review of Best Practices For Cell Culture Media Design And ProcessesPosted 1 week ago
- Recombinant Human Transferrin is an Attractive Alternative to Blood-Derived Transferrin in Cell Culture ApplicationsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Stir Up Your Culture – A Review of our Ask the Expert Session on Single-Use Bioreactors for Biopharmaceutical ManufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologiesPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Downstream Cell Culture Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIIPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIPosted 2 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Thursday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Wednesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Tuesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011