- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 3 hours ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 6 days ago
- Raw Material Sourcing for Cell Culture Media – Important ConsiderationsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – Considerations for the FuturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Novel Stem Cell Technologies Presented at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Release Your Cells – A Simple New Tool that Eliminates the Need for Manual Selection and Scraping in hPSC PassagingPosted 1 month ago
- Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A DiscussionPosted 1 month ago
- Progress is Being Made Toward Using Cell Therapy for Type 1 DiabetesPosted 2 months ago
- Innovations Abound at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011