- Stem Cell Therapy Indications for Neurological Disorders in Phase II Clinical TrialsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Single-use Technology for Microbial FermentationPosted 1 month ago
- PCR Release Testing for Mycoplasmas Gaining Ground versus Conventional MethodsPosted 1 month ago
- Part II – Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell TherapiesPosted 2 months ago
- Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell Therapies – Part IPosted 2 months ago
- Just for Fun – Science Related Summer ReadingPosted 2 months ago
- Aastrom CEO Discusses How Recent Acquisition Strengthens Current Manufacturing Capability and Clinical PipelinePosted 3 months ago
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dry Shippers Before Shipping High Value BiologicsPosted 3 months ago
- CHO Cell Culture – Ten Tips from the Experts on Expression, Media, and BioprocessingPosted 3 months ago
- Pluripotent Stem Cell Culture – A Discussion about Successful CulturePosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011