- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 1 day ago
- Intestinal Organoids – An important advancement in the way we study intestinal and adult stem cell biologyPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Biologics on Best Selling Drugs List for 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Therapy: Are we there yet?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health – A DiscussionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Materials and Assay Systems Used for 3D Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 FDA New Drug Approvals – 11 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 1 month ago
- Application of the Roche Cedex Bio Analyzer in the Culture of Human Pancreatic Islets and Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 month ago
- Intestinal Organoid Culture: a Convenient and Physiologically Relevant Model for Intestinal and Stem Cell ResearchPosted 2 months ago
- The Evolution of Vaccine Manufacturing – Past, Current, and Future TrendsPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011