- Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!Posted 2 days ago
- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 4 days ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 1 week ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- A Look at the Current State of Continuous BioprocessingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving WorkflowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer SetsPosted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011