- Interesting Late Stage Viral Vaccine CandidatesPosted 9 days ago
- From Product Candidate to Product: The Road to Commercialization in Regenerative MedicinePosted 31 days ago
- Part III – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 38 days ago
- Part II – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 45 days ago
- Fifteen Cell and Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical Trials – Part IPosted 51 days ago
- Biologics Have a Robust Pipeline According to Latest PhRMA ReportPosted 58 days ago
- Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012Posted 65 days ago
- Best Practices in Cell Therapy ManufacturingPosted 101 days ago
- Can Stable Expression Levels be Achieved in a Transient Expression System – Expi293Posted 114 days ago
- Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-upPosted 132 days ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011