- Flexible Facilities for Biopharmaceutical ManufacturingPosted 23 hours ago
- Learning more about your cells by employing flow cytometry and cell imaging platforms – How to troubleshoot challengesPosted 3 days ago
- Troubleshooting Media Development for BioprocessingPosted 1 week ago
- Choosing a Cell Culture Media Development Strategy for Biopharmaceutical ProductionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paper or Plastic: A Study on Single-use and SustainabilityPosted 1 month ago
- 2013 FDA New Drug ApprovalsPosted 2 months ago
- The 15 Most Popular Blogs in 2013Posted 2 months ago
- The Top 15 Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert Sessions in 2013Posted 2 months ago
- New Study Compiles Extensive Database that Supports the Importance of VaccinationPosted 3 months ago
- A Review of Best Practices For Cell Culture Media Design And ProcessesPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011