- Cool Tool: Mitigating Risk beyond Xeno-Free: A Critical Component for Cell-Based VaccinesPosted 13 hours ago
- CHO Media Development and Optimization – A look at three case studiesPosted 2 days ago
- New Advances Pose New Challenges to BioproductionPosted 3 days ago
- Ask The Expert: Considerations in evaluating new plastic film for single-use technologies and film developmentPosted 4 days ago
- Cell Culture Basics: Stem Cell Media – The “What” and “Why”Posted 1 week ago
- Enabling High Density Cell Banking using a Single-Use, Closed-SystemPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 FDA New Drug Approvals – 13 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell ExpansionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Top 10 Cell Culture Dish Cool Tools Features in 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Another Perspective on 4D BioprintingPosted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011