- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 2 days ago
- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 1 week ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 1 month ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 1 month ago
- Raw Material Sourcing for Cell Culture Media – Important ConsiderationsPosted 2 months ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – Considerations for the FuturePosted 2 months ago
- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011