- Cool Tool – Creating the Perfect Scientific PosterPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Benefits of Implementing Bioprocess Monitoring and Quality by Design in Process DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- The Second Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Conference Begins TodayPosted 1 month ago
- 2014 BioProcess International Award WinnersPosted 1 month ago
- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 2 months ago
- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 2 months ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 2 months ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 3 months ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 3 months ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011