- Albumin in Cell Culture Media – An examination of quality and functionPosted 3 days ago
- Proving Clonality is a Hot Topic at Informa “Cell Line Development and Engineering” ConferencePosted 1 week ago
- Cell Culture and Single Cell Passaging of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Without the Need for ROCK InhibitorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Generating Recombinant Versions of Human Serum-Derived Proteins – Transferrin and AlbuminPosted 3 weeks ago
- Poster: Purpose-designed Protein A resins for Improved Downstream Process and Cost Efficiency in MAb purificationPosted 3 weeks ago
- The CRISPR/Cas9 System and its ApplicationsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upstream Continuous Process – Perfusion CulturePosted 1 month ago
- Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent SuccessesPosted 1 month ago
- Airway Modeling using Advanced 3D Systems for Epithelial Cell CulturePosted 1 month ago
- Ask the Expert – Culturing epithelial cells using advanced 3D culture systems for airway modelingPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011