- Real Time IgG Titer Measurement Enables PAT (Process Analytical Technology) ImplementationPosted 2 days ago
- Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titerPosted 1 week ago
- Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLCPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – July 15, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- BIO 2016 Annual Convention – A Summary of HighlightsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Poster: Convert your glass benchtop bioreactors to single-use with minimal capital investmentPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process SolutionPosted 1 month ago
- Ensuring Removal of Residual Enzymes in Biomanufacturing – Trypsin and CollagenasePosted 1 month ago
- Cell Flask Adapters Can Streamline the Cell Culturing ProcessPosted 1 month ago
- We’re Heading to ISSCR Next Week – Are you? Don’t miss these great talks and activitiesPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "biosimilar biologics"
The future of cell culture development? Part II
GEN has a new article that touches on post translational modifications, which one of the major issues facing biomanufacturers, especially those that produce (or hope to produce) biosimilars. As usual glycosylation is the major theme, but the...
- Posted April 26, 2011
Recent Legislation a Boost for Biosimilars?
Biosimilars, also known as “follow on biologics,” are copies of currently marketed biopharmaceuticals. After a biopharmaceutical’s patent protection and exclusivity has expired, other companies can copy the original product, also called “innovator products”. The goal of the...
- Posted April 22, 2011