- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 4 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Synopsis: An Interview with Audrey Jia, former FDA CMC Reviewer for Biological ProductsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Predicting Differentiation and Characterizing Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Non-invasive Multi-analyte Luminex® AssaysPosted 2 weeks ago
- Particulates in Cell Therapy Products – An important issue for commercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Optimize Stem Cell Differentiation in Less Time by Utilizing a Nano Gradient SurfacePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ten Years of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: A Look BackPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – An update on the move toward clinical trialsPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "cell culture media supplements"
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend will continue. The expanding cell culture market was the topic of a recent article in Genetic Engineering News titled “Cell Culture Media Market...
- Posted February 10, 2012
CHO Cells – The Top Expression System of Best Selling Biologic Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, titled “Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – the Workhorse Behind Many Biotech Drugs,” I outlined the history and importance of CHO cells as a way to manufacture biologic drugs at...
- Posted January 11, 2012
Live from The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) 2011 Conference
We are fortunate to have some guest bloggers for the Dish that are attending the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) conference being held in Denver, Colorado this week. The annual ASCB conference is always very informative...
- Posted December 6, 2011
What Makes Cell Culture Scientists Thankful?
Around this time of year, most of us take a personal inventory of what makes us thankful, but I wonder what makes Cell Culture Scientists’ thankful in their work? I asked several groups on LinkedIn, our regular...
- Posted November 23, 2011