- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – An update on the move toward clinical trialsPosted 1 day ago
- Poster: Flow Electroporation Provides a Highly Efficient, Flexible and Scalable Transient Protein Expression SystemPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool –Smart Cell Culture Monitoring, Transform single cell parameters into cell culture intelligencePosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – August 12, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Reduce Cell Line Development Time by 30% and Simplify Proof of Clonality – A Case StudyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Aramus Single Use Bag Assembly – Provides Advantages over Existing Storage and Transportation of Intermediate and Drug SubstancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Increase Protein Yield by Striking the Right Balance between Cell Density and Protein ProductivityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Antibody Drug Conjugates – An Overview of the Technology and ManufacturingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Complete Media System for Transient Transfection in CHO CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Real Time IgG Titer Measurement Enables PAT (Process Analytical Technology) ImplementationPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "cell culture media supplements"
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend will continue. The expanding cell culture market was the topic of a recent article in Genetic Engineering News titled “Cell Culture Media Market...
- Posted February 10, 2012
CHO Cells – The Top Expression System of Best Selling Biologic Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, titled “Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – the Workhorse Behind Many Biotech Drugs,” I outlined the history and importance of CHO cells as a way to manufacture biologic drugs at...
- Posted January 11, 2012
Live from The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) 2011 Conference
We are fortunate to have some guest bloggers for the Dish that are attending the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) conference being held in Denver, Colorado this week. The annual ASCB conference is always very informative...
- Posted December 6, 2011
What Makes Cell Culture Scientists Thankful?
Around this time of year, most of us take a personal inventory of what makes us thankful, but I wonder what makes Cell Culture Scientists’ thankful in their work? I asked several groups on LinkedIn, our regular...
- Posted November 23, 2011