- Cool Tool – Gibco Essential 8 Flex Stem Cell Media Eliminates Need for Daily FeedingPosted 6 days ago
- BioProcess International Conference (BPI) 2015 – An Overview For Anyone Who Missed It!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SRPosted 2 weeks ago
- Culturing Hematopoietic and Progenitor Stem Cells – Key Tips and ToolsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Allegro™ Microcarrier Delivery System: Streamline Processes, Increase ProductivityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Serum Free Media Optimization for Primary and Stem CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Hematopoietic Stem & Progenitor Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Enabling High Throughput 3D Cell Culture Using AutomationPosted 1 month ago
- Using A Transient CHO System to Reach High Titer Expression Simply and EfficientlyPosted 1 month ago
- Optimization of serum free media for the propagation of primary and stem cells in animal and human serum component free conditionsPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "cell culture media supplements"
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend will continue. The expanding cell culture market was the topic of a recent article in Genetic Engineering News titled “Cell Culture Media Market...
- Posted February 10, 2012
CHO Cells – The Top Expression System of Best Selling Biologic Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, titled “Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – the Workhorse Behind Many Biotech Drugs,” I outlined the history and importance of CHO cells as a way to manufacture biologic drugs at...
- Posted January 11, 2012
Live from The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) 2011 Conference
We are fortunate to have some guest bloggers for the Dish that are attending the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) conference being held in Denver, Colorado this week. The annual ASCB conference is always very informative...
- Posted December 6, 2011
What Makes Cell Culture Scientists Thankful?
Around this time of year, most of us take a personal inventory of what makes us thankful, but I wonder what makes Cell Culture Scientists’ thankful in their work? I asked several groups on LinkedIn, our regular...
- Posted November 23, 2011