- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 2 days ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 7 days ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- A Look at the Current State of Continuous BioprocessingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving WorkflowsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer SetsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Monitoring – A Critical Component for Quality by Design in Cell TherapyPosted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "cell culture media supplements"
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend will continue. The expanding cell culture market was the topic of a recent article in Genetic Engineering News titled “Cell Culture Media Market...
- Posted February 10, 2012
CHO Cells – The Top Expression System of Best Selling Biologic Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, titled “Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – the Workhorse Behind Many Biotech Drugs,” I outlined the history and importance of CHO cells as a way to manufacture biologic drugs at...
- Posted January 11, 2012
Live from The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) 2011 Conference
We are fortunate to have some guest bloggers for the Dish that are attending the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) conference being held in Denver, Colorado this week. The annual ASCB conference is always very informative...
- Posted December 6, 2011
What Makes Cell Culture Scientists Thankful?
Around this time of year, most of us take a personal inventory of what makes us thankful, but I wonder what makes Cell Culture Scientists’ thankful in their work? I asked several groups on LinkedIn, our regular...
- Posted November 23, 2011