- Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titerPosted 1 week ago
- Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLCPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – July 15, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- BIO 2016 Annual Convention – A Summary of HighlightsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Poster: Convert your glass benchtop bioreactors to single-use with minimal capital investmentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process SolutionPosted 1 month ago
- Ensuring Removal of Residual Enzymes in Biomanufacturing – Trypsin and CollagenasePosted 1 month ago
- Cell Flask Adapters Can Streamline the Cell Culturing ProcessPosted 1 month ago
- We’re Heading to ISSCR Next Week – Are you? Don’t miss these great talks and activitiesPosted 1 month ago
- Albumin Fatty Acid Profiles for cell culture media – Enabling Albumin Optimization for Cell Culture MediaPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "cell culture media supplements"
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The Market for Cell Culture Media Continues Expansion
The cell culture media market has been growing and it appears that the trend will continue. The expanding cell culture market was the topic of a recent article in Genetic Engineering News titled “Cell Culture Media Market...
- Posted February 10, 2012
CHO Cells – The Top Expression System of Best Selling Biologic Drugs
In a previous Cell Culture Dish blog, titled “Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells – the Workhorse Behind Many Biotech Drugs,” I outlined the history and importance of CHO cells as a way to manufacture biologic drugs at...
- Posted January 11, 2012
Live from The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) 2011 Conference
We are fortunate to have some guest bloggers for the Dish that are attending the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) conference being held in Denver, Colorado this week. The annual ASCB conference is always very informative...
- Posted December 6, 2011
What Makes Cell Culture Scientists Thankful?
Around this time of year, most of us take a personal inventory of what makes us thankful, but I wonder what makes Cell Culture Scientists’ thankful in their work? I asked several groups on LinkedIn, our regular...
- Posted November 23, 2011