- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 14 hours ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 2 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 3 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 4 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 1 week ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 1 week ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
All posts tagged "clonality"
New Poster: Proving Clonality – A Documented Clonality Report for Regulatory Submission
As part of our ongoing poster coverage, we will be writing about some of the posters presented at various conferences. Solentim recently presented a poster at Cell Culture Egineering XV that I thought provided a great solution...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Proving Clonality is a Hot Topic at Informa “Cell Line Development and Engineering” Conference
Guest Blog by Andrea Gough, Product Manager, Solentim The Annual Informa Cell Line Development and Engineering conference held in Vienna this April opened with the recurring headline theme of the importance of, and the unknown parameters required...
- Posted May 18, 2016