- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 5 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
All posts tagged "clonality"
New Poster: Proving Clonality – A Documented Clonality Report for Regulatory Submission
As part of our ongoing poster coverage, we will be writing about some of the posters presented at various conferences. Solentim recently presented a poster at Cell Culture Egineering XV that I thought provided a great solution...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Proving Clonality is a Hot Topic at Informa “Cell Line Development and Engineering” Conference
Guest Blog by Andrea Gough, Product Manager, Solentim The Annual Informa Cell Line Development and Engineering conference held in Vienna this April opened with the recurring headline theme of the importance of, and the unknown parameters required...
- Posted May 18, 2016