- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 6 days ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 1 month ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease"
New Vaccines – Coming Soon to a Doctor’s Office Near You…
There have been some very positive vaccine stories in the news recently for both vaccines that are on the market and those in development. First, a study conducted by Cincinnati Children’s Hospital found that the commercially available...
- Posted July 24, 2012
FDA Issues Guidance for Warning Labels on All Drugs Produced Using Blood Products including Plasma-derived Albumin
When animal-derived or human-derived blood products are used in biomanufacturing there is always a risk of contamination from adventitious agents, such as viruses and prions. In May 2010, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued “Guidance for...
- Posted June 13, 2012