- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 8 hours ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 day ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "DownstreamColumn"
Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methods
A Guest Blog By Hari Venugopalan, Director of Global Product Management, Crystal IS One of the transformations in medicine is the rapid growth in biologics whose 8% annual growth rate is double that of conventional pharma. Biopharmaceuticals...
- Posted September 15, 2016