- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 8 hours ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 day ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "HEK293"
Cool Tool – A Complete System for Viral Vector and Recombinant Protein Production in HEK293 Cells
HEK293 cells are easy to grow in culture and commonly used for transfection to produce recombinant protein or gene products. Transfection of HEK293 cells is prevalent due to the fact that they are easy to transfect with...
- Posted January 19, 2017
Can Stable Expression Levels be Achieved in a Transient Expression System – Expi293
In my previous blog “Innovative Products from the ASCB Conference – Part I,” I highlighted a new product from Life Technologies – the Expi293 Transient Expression System. Launched last September, it combines specialized media, lipofectamine technology, and...
- Posted January 23, 2013