- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 15 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 day ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "hybridoma"
Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SR
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria It is well known that serum and other animal derived components can create inconsistency in cell culture, leading to variability in growth and performance. In order...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting Dilution
In successful hybridoma production, identifying hybridoma cell lines that have good manufacturing potential is key. To accomplish this, transfected or fused cell pools must be separated and cloned into monoclonal cultures. Thorough fusion screening and clone selection...
- Posted September 24, 2014