- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 6 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "hybridoma"
Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SR
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria It is well known that serum and other animal derived components can create inconsistency in cell culture, leading to variability in growth and performance. In order...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting Dilution
In successful hybridoma production, identifying hybridoma cell lines that have good manufacturing potential is key. To accomplish this, transfected or fused cell pools must be separated and cloned into monoclonal cultures. Thorough fusion screening and clone selection...
- Posted September 24, 2014