- New Report Forecasts Sustained Growth in the Pharmaceutical Market through 2020Posted 55 mins ago
- Cancer Drug Market Continues to Grow and is Fueled by Significant R&D Focus and Clinical PipelinePosted 1 week ago
- Cord Blood-derived HSCs – The Quest to Overcome Limited Cell NumbersPosted 1 week ago
- 3D Bioprinting – Research Successes, Challenges, and Future PossibilitiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Is Now the Time to Move Your Research to 3D Cell Culture? Key Considerations and New Tools to Ensure SuccessPosted 3 weeks ago
- 3D Printing and 3D Bioprinting – Changing the Healthcare LandscapePosted 4 weeks ago
- Continuous Bioprocessing – The Biomanufacturing Model of the Future?Posted 2 months ago
- Improving Continuous Process Efficiencies Through Development of a High-Performing Perfusion MediaPosted 3 months ago
- Cool Tool – Cedex Bioprocess Analyzers for Vaccine ManufacturingPosted 3 months ago
- Tools and Strategies for Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells – A DiscussionPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "induced direct transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011