- Interesting Late Stage Viral Vaccine CandidatesPosted 12 days ago
- From Product Candidate to Product: The Road to Commercialization in Regenerative MedicinePosted 34 days ago
- Part III – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 41 days ago
- Part II – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 48 days ago
- Fifteen Cell and Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical Trials – Part IPosted 54 days ago
- Biologics Have a Robust Pipeline According to Latest PhRMA ReportPosted 61 days ago
- Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012Posted 68 days ago
- Best Practices in Cell Therapy ManufacturingPosted 104 days ago
- Can Stable Expression Levels be Achieved in a Transient Expression System – Expi293Posted 117 days ago
- Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-upPosted 135 days ago
All posts tagged "induced direct transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011