- The Benefits of Implementing Bioprocess Monitoring and Quality by Design in Process DevelopmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Second Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Conference Begins TodayPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014 BioProcess International Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 1 month ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 2 months ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 2 months ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 2 months ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "induced direct transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011