- Cell Culture Basics: Stem Cell Media – The “What” and “Why”Posted 3 days ago
- Enabling High Density Cell Banking using a Single-Use, Closed-SystemPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 FDA New Drug Approvals – 13 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 5 days ago
- Cool Tool – Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell ExpansionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Top 10 Cell Culture Dish Cool Tools Features in 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Another Perspective on 4D BioprintingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015’s Top Ten Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert SessionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Top 25 Cell Culture Dish Blogs in 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Biomanufacturing Innovations are Plentiful at This Year’s BPI ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- Third Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual ConferencePosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "induced direct transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011