- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 7 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "primary cells"
A Primer on Primary Cells and Culture
A Guest Blog by Daniel Schroen, PhD, Vice President at Cell Applications, Inc. (Now Vice President at Nucleus Biologics) Primary Cells: What are they and why use them Cell-based experiments play a key role in life science,...
- Posted April 11, 2017