- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 16 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 24, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
All posts tagged "protein productivity"
Increase Protein Yield by Striking the Right Balance between Cell Density and Protein Productivity
A Guest Blog by Stacey Garcia, Ph.D., Product Manager, Essential Pharmaceuticals For decades, bioprocessing engineers have spent significant resources on optimization to improve recombinant antibody production. The first clones developed had low productivity (in the mg/L range),...
- Posted August 3, 2016
How to Improve Protein Productivity Through Scale Up, Including Single-Use Bioreactors
Enhancing protein production is a common goal in the biomanufacturing industry. However, scalability is a problem faced across many platforms in manufacturing. A desired outcome observed in shake flasks, such as increased protein productivity, is not always...
- Posted March 7, 2016