- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 28, 2017Posted 4 hours ago
- World’s Largest hiPSC Bank: Made in CaliforniaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 1 week ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
All posts tagged "single use film"
Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocess
The increase in adoption of single-use bags for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals has been driven by the many advantages it offers. However, the materials of construction can be more complex than conventional stainless steel vessels. Single-use containers are constructed...
- Posted March 22, 2017