- Real Time IgG Titer Measurement Enables PAT (Process Analytical Technology) ImplementationPosted 10 hours ago
- Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titerPosted 1 week ago
- Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLCPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – July 15, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- BIO 2016 Annual Convention – A Summary of HighlightsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Poster: Convert your glass benchtop bioreactors to single-use with minimal capital investmentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process SolutionPosted 1 month ago
- Ensuring Removal of Residual Enzymes in Biomanufacturing – Trypsin and CollagenasePosted 1 month ago
- Cell Flask Adapters Can Streamline the Cell Culturing ProcessPosted 1 month ago
- We’re Heading to ISSCR Next Week – Are you? Don’t miss these great talks and activitiesPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "stem cell therapies"
Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-up
A Guest Blog by Authors: Matthieu Egloff, Product Manager at ATMI LifeSciences Jose Castillo, Global Cell Culture Director at ATMI LifeSciences Cell-based therapies are gearing up to have extensive impact on the healthcare field in coming years....
- Posted January 6, 2013
How Stem Cells Can Play a Major Role in Developing New Therapeutics
Stem cells can create systems to mimic healthy cells or diseased cells and by using these systems, companies can evaluate cell response to different drug candidates early in development. Studies using stem cells can identify new therapies,...
- Posted October 30, 2012
Part II – Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials
As discussed in our previous blog “Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I,” we have reviewed ten companies that have made significant progress with stem cell therapies in clinical trials. In...
- Posted September 12, 2012
Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I
Two stem cell therapies have received approval in other countries, but none so far in the United States. In 2011, FCB-Pharmacill’s Hearticellgram-AMI was approved in South Korea for treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Then in May 2012,...
- Posted September 5, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012