- Cell Culture Basics: Stem Cell Media – The “What” and “Why”Posted 4 days ago
- Enabling High Density Cell Banking using a Single-Use, Closed-SystemPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 FDA New Drug Approvals – 13 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell ExpansionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Top 10 Cell Culture Dish Cool Tools Features in 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Another Perspective on 4D BioprintingPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015’s Top Ten Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert SessionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Top 25 Cell Culture Dish Blogs in 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Biomanufacturing Innovations are Plentiful at This Year’s BPI ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- Third Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual ConferencePosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "stem cell therapies"
Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-up
A Guest Blog by Authors: Matthieu Egloff, Product Manager at ATMI LifeSciences Jose Castillo, Global Cell Culture Director at ATMI LifeSciences Cell-based therapies are gearing up to have extensive impact on the healthcare field in coming years....
- Posted January 6, 2013
How Stem Cells Can Play a Major Role in Developing New Therapeutics
Stem cells can create systems to mimic healthy cells or diseased cells and by using these systems, companies can evaluate cell response to different drug candidates early in development. Studies using stem cells can identify new therapies,...
- Posted October 30, 2012
Part II – Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials
As discussed in our previous blog “Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I,” we have reviewed ten companies that have made significant progress with stem cell therapies in clinical trials. In...
- Posted September 12, 2012
Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I
Two stem cell therapies have received approval in other countries, but none so far in the United States. In 2011, FCB-Pharmacill’s Hearticellgram-AMI was approved in South Korea for treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Then in May 2012,...
- Posted September 5, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012