- 2014 FDA New Drug Approvals – 11 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 5 days ago
- Application of the Roche Cedex Bio Analyzer in the Culture of Human Pancreatic Islets and Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 7 days ago
- Intestinal Organoid Culture: a Convenient and Physiologically Relevant Model for Intestinal and Stem Cell ResearchPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Vaccine Manufacturing – Past, Current, and Future TrendsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Reprogramming Blood Cells: How to Decrease Variability in Your WorkflowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Developing Ebola Vaccine and Securing Your Cold Chain Logistics PlanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Small Molecules in Stem Cell ResearchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – PureFlex Plus – A Robust Single Use Fluid Management Film for High Volume/Value ApplicationsPosted 1 month ago
- Cell Culture Basics – A discussion of some of the most common problems in cell culturePosted 1 month ago
- The Top 20 Cell Culture Dish Blogs in 2014Posted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "stem cell therapies"
Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-up
A Guest Blog by Authors: Matthieu Egloff, Product Manager at ATMI LifeSciences Jose Castillo, Global Cell Culture Director at ATMI LifeSciences Cell-based therapies are gearing up to have extensive impact on the healthcare field in coming years....
- Posted January 6, 2013
How Stem Cells Can Play a Major Role in Developing New Therapeutics
Stem cells can create systems to mimic healthy cells or diseased cells and by using these systems, companies can evaluate cell response to different drug candidates early in development. Studies using stem cells can identify new therapies,...
- Posted October 30, 2012
Part II – Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials
As discussed in our previous blog “Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I,” we have reviewed ten companies that have made significant progress with stem cell therapies in clinical trials. In...
- Posted September 12, 2012
Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I
Two stem cell therapies have received approval in other countries, but none so far in the United States. In 2011, FCB-Pharmacill’s Hearticellgram-AMI was approved in South Korea for treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Then in May 2012,...
- Posted September 5, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012