- Interesting Late Stage Viral Vaccine CandidatesPosted 12 days ago
- From Product Candidate to Product: The Road to Commercialization in Regenerative MedicinePosted 34 days ago
- Part III – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 40 days ago
- Part II – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 48 days ago
- Fifteen Cell and Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical Trials – Part IPosted 54 days ago
- Biologics Have a Robust Pipeline According to Latest PhRMA ReportPosted 61 days ago
- Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012Posted 68 days ago
- Best Practices in Cell Therapy ManufacturingPosted 104 days ago
- Can Stable Expression Levels be Achieved in a Transient Expression System – Expi293Posted 117 days ago
- Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-upPosted 134 days ago
All posts tagged "stem cell therapies"
Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-up
A Guest Blog by Authors: Matthieu Egloff, Product Manager at ATMI LifeSciences Jose Castillo, Global Cell Culture Director at ATMI LifeSciences Cell-based therapies are gearing up to have extensive impact on the healthcare field in coming years....
- Posted January 6, 2013
How Stem Cells Can Play a Major Role in Developing New Therapeutics
Stem cells can create systems to mimic healthy cells or diseased cells and by using these systems, companies can evaluate cell response to different drug candidates early in development. Studies using stem cells can identify new therapies,...
- Posted October 30, 2012
Part II – Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials
As discussed in our previous blog “Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I,” we have reviewed ten companies that have made significant progress with stem cell therapies in clinical trials. In...
- Posted September 12, 2012
Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I
Two stem cell therapies have received approval in other countries, but none so far in the United States. In 2011, FCB-Pharmacill’s Hearticellgram-AMI was approved in South Korea for treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Then in May 2012,...
- Posted September 5, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012