- Flexible Facilities for Biopharmaceutical ManufacturingPosted 22 hours ago
- Learning more about your cells by employing flow cytometry and cell imaging platforms – How to troubleshoot challengesPosted 3 days ago
- Troubleshooting Media Development for BioprocessingPosted 1 week ago
- Choosing a Cell Culture Media Development Strategy for Biopharmaceutical ProductionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paper or Plastic: A Study on Single-use and SustainabilityPosted 1 month ago
- 2013 FDA New Drug ApprovalsPosted 2 months ago
- The 15 Most Popular Blogs in 2013Posted 2 months ago
- The Top 15 Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert Sessions in 2013Posted 2 months ago
- New Study Compiles Extensive Database that Supports the Importance of VaccinationPosted 3 months ago
- A Review of Best Practices For Cell Culture Media Design And ProcessesPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "stem cell therapies"
Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-up
A Guest Blog by Authors: Matthieu Egloff, Product Manager at ATMI LifeSciences Jose Castillo, Global Cell Culture Director at ATMI LifeSciences Cell-based therapies are gearing up to have extensive impact on the healthcare field in coming years....
- Posted January 6, 2013
How Stem Cells Can Play a Major Role in Developing New Therapeutics
Stem cells can create systems to mimic healthy cells or diseased cells and by using these systems, companies can evaluate cell response to different drug candidates early in development. Studies using stem cells can identify new therapies,...
- Posted October 30, 2012
Part II – Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials
As discussed in our previous blog “Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I,” we have reviewed ten companies that have made significant progress with stem cell therapies in clinical trials. In...
- Posted September 12, 2012
Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I
Two stem cell therapies have received approval in other countries, but none so far in the United States. In 2011, FCB-Pharmacill’s Hearticellgram-AMI was approved in South Korea for treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Then in May 2012,...
- Posted September 5, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012