- A Review of Best Practices For Cell Culture Media Design And ProcessesPosted 10 hours ago
- Recombinant Human Transferrin is an Attractive Alternative to Blood-Derived Transferrin in Cell Culture ApplicationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stir Up Your Culture – A Review of our Ask the Expert Session on Single-Use Bioreactors for Biopharmaceutical ManufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologiesPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Downstream Cell Culture Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIIPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIPosted 2 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Thursday’s TalksPosted 2 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Wednesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Tuesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Developability: Smart Ways of Avoiding the “Death of the Brave” during Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "stem cell therapies"
Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-up
A Guest Blog by Authors: Matthieu Egloff, Product Manager at ATMI LifeSciences Jose Castillo, Global Cell Culture Director at ATMI LifeSciences Cell-based therapies are gearing up to have extensive impact on the healthcare field in coming years....
- Posted January 6, 2013
How Stem Cells Can Play a Major Role in Developing New Therapeutics
Stem cells can create systems to mimic healthy cells or diseased cells and by using these systems, companies can evaluate cell response to different drug candidates early in development. Studies using stem cells can identify new therapies,...
- Posted October 30, 2012
Part II – Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials
As discussed in our previous blog “Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I,” we have reviewed ten companies that have made significant progress with stem cell therapies in clinical trials. In...
- Posted September 12, 2012
Ten Companies with Innovative Stem Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials – Part I
Two stem cell therapies have received approval in other countries, but none so far in the United States. In 2011, FCB-Pharmacill’s Hearticellgram-AMI was approved in South Korea for treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction. Then in May 2012,...
- Posted September 5, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012