- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 17 hours ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Basics – Mycoplasma 101 – A practical guide to prevention, detection and elimination of mycoplasma contaminationPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – February 24, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
All posts tagged "STEP"
Cool Tool – STEP Technology for the rapid generation of very high producing stable CHO cell lines
A guest blog by Timothy Smith, Commercial Director, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Two key drivers in cost of goods for biopharmaceutical manufacturing are product yield and efficiency of manufacturing. Included in this efficiency is the time it takes...
- Posted October 8, 2015