- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 15 hours ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 day ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 1 week ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Enabling Viral Vector Production and Vaccine Manufacturing using the iCELLis – a single-use, automated, and closed manufacturing platformPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 3, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
All posts tagged "Zap-SR"
Cool Tool – Zap-SR Utility in Expanding Cells Critical in Virus Production
A Guest Blog by Randall Alfano, Ph.D., Cell Culture Scientist, InVitria Since their appearance in the late 18th century, vaccines have had a profound impact on human and animal health and have simultaneously shaped the field of...
- Posted December 8, 2015