- This event has passed.
8th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress
October 29, 2019 - October 30, 2019
Oxford Global is proud to present the 8th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress, 29-30 October 2019 in London.
The cell culture marketplace is experiencing steady growth, with rising investment by life science companies and extensive academic & industry collaboration key driving factors. There is an industry push towards technological innovation and greater efficiency across cell line development and bioprocessing to ensure biopharmaceutical drug products are produced economically and more improved.
Over 350 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions will discuss over 40 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focusing on the key issues in cell line optimisation, 3D cell culture and bioprocessing technologies
4 interactive streams:
- Cell Line Development
- PART 1: Early Cell Culture & Cell Line Engineering
- PART 2: 3D Cell Culture Models & Applications
- Process Development: Upstream Bioprocessing and Analytics
- Cell Line Development: Late Stage Cell Line Development, Stability, Data & Assay Data Development
- Cell Culture and Downstream Bioprocessing
View the agenda: https://bit.ly/2s1Ng0J